Congrats on your engagement! Whether the question was popped over the holidays or you’ve been dreaming of a engagement shoot all along, we know that looking cute and staying warm are equally important when it comes to your winter . I’ve rounded up a whole slew of stylish couples whose cold-weather looks make the perfect winter engagement photo outfit ideas.
Before diving into these winter engagement photo outfit ideas, I’ve got a few tips for getting dressed for your upcoming winter engagement photos:
- Pile on the layers to highlight movement
- Create contrast with neutral colors in light and dark tones
- Wear rich textures like wool, corduroy, and knit for visual interest
- Show skin in subtle, unexpected ways to give your look a little edge
- Choose shoes that make a statement
- Top off your outfit with a hat
From plaid to winter coats to beanies to glamorous dresses, there are outfit ideas for every style out there. So, what are you waiting for?
Winter Engagement Photo Outfit Ideas
There’s nothing more classic than a turtleneck, flat brim hat, and booties. Both these looks can be easily layered so you can bundle up if you want to stay extra warm. They’re also timeless, so you won’t look back on the photos in 20 years and think, “what was I thinking?”